Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winter card!

Hello,
I'd like to share another Magnolia scene with you! Today, I'm hosting the shutter number 23 of  Magnolia's Advent Calendar as well, so if you would like to be entered into the draw for a Magnolia prize, please go to my MAGNOLIA blog where you can find all the details.
All images are by Magnolia and of course, they are colored with Copics.
 The pinecones were made with Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone die.

The Noel letters are decorated with Ranger Picket Fence Crackle Paint, Pearl Acrylic dabber, crackle accents and edges ditressed with Vintage photo ink.
I'm entering my card to the following challenges:
MDUC - Anything goes
Joanna Sheen - With love at Christmas
Fashionsta challenge - Winter 
Marvelous Magnolia - 2 or more Magnolia stamps


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Magnolia: Old Swedish Church, Winter Skate Tilda, Edwin on Christmas Eve, Tilda with Little Rudolf, Christmas Tilda with Cat, Tilda with Cross stitch heart, Jasper and Walter the Moose
CopicsE79, 74, 71, 70; E47, 44, 43, 41, 40; B02, 00, 000, 0000; C 7, 5, 3, 1, 00; W7, 5, 3, 1, 00; E29, 27, 25, 23, 21; hair: E49, 29, 25, 53, 51; cat: C9, 7, 5, 3, 1, 00
Paper: Magnolia
Tools: Marianne D. Craftables - Christmas tree, Tim Holtz - Vintage Noel die, Tim Holtz - Tattered Pinecone die, Tim Holtz on the edge - tree line; Martha Stewart - Pinch around the page, Spellbidners, Magnolia DooHickey die - Swedish border,
Embellies: handmade pinecones, white berries, crackle accents, pearl acrylic dabber, picket fence crackle paint, stickles, flatbacked pearls and rhinestones, twinklets diamond dust

Merry Christmas everyone!
THANK YOU FOR COMING!
Hugs,

27 comments:

Gro said...

Wow, another beautiful creation from you. I love it.
Merry Christmas to you.

Hugs, Gro :o)

Anna said...

WOW, this is stunning!!!! Love the colours and your coloring. STUNNING!!
Merry Christmas

Angélique said...

OMG wow what a beautiful creation. These are the most stunning cards I saw. What a work you have done.
I admire you!!!!
All the best for 2013.
xx Angelique

Tracey T said...

Amazing! Stunning! Beautiful! Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année! Tracey x

Tiets said...

my gosh this is really gorgeous,, breath taking!!! so much to see and so much work!!
I wish you and your family a merry Christmas!!
Hugs Tiets xx

Rina said...

I didnt think you could top the last one, but wholy quacamole!!! You did!

Rina

Christina C. said...

OMGggggg, what an exquisite MASTERPIECE you created here....out of this world gorgeous!!!!!!!
B-R-A-V-O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariecrea said...

bonjour
je suis totalement sous le charme d'une telle création !!! Un immense BRAVO !!
Joyeux Noël.

Ann Marie Governale said...

Magnificent!! xxx Ann Marie

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Silvie, wow what a stunning creation!!! how clever!

Unknown said...

Wow wow wow I have never seen so many Tildas on the one card, it is beyond stunning, I hope you had a lovely xmas.
Chris x

Desire Fourie said...

Sylvie this is just soooo stunningly gorgeous. One of the most beautiful creations I have seen for a long time with so much eye candy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Screaming again, my extremely talented friend. I always think you cant get any better then you knock us all for another six. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful xxxx

My name is Cindy said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Magda said...

Ooooooo this is amazing!!!
Great composition, gorgeous colors and details
Lovely !!
Kind reagrds
Magda

Unknown said...

WOW, what a stunning creation, I just love it, so very much, Silvie xxxx

Jacky777 said...

I 2 cards on Tiets her club. It's really amazing how beautiful they are! It are pieces of art,both of them!
Regards,
Jacky777

Brigitte said...

WOW!!! C'est une création merveilleuse!!!! J'adore tout: ton beau coloriage, tous les personnages, les cocottes de pins, enfin, tout!!!! C'est un morceau d'art! Merci de participer au défi de Marvelous Magnolia. Bises, Brigitte

Camilla said...

Wow!! An amazing creation Silvie!! <3 I love it! So many lovely details to look at. You are a star!!
I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend!!
Big hugs, Camilla

Fleur said...

A gorgeous Magnolia creation, Thanks for sharing at Marvelous Magnolia,
Hope you have a happy 2013
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what an amazing creation...going to vote for you!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lorraine said...

This is stunning, love it!
Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW - LOVE this!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC for our Anything Goes challenge.
xXx

June said...

OMG! This is stunning! I love your winter scene! WOW
Congrats on winning the MDUC challenge!
Hugs June

Magda said...

Congratulations I noticed you are the winner!!!

Coloring Magnolia said...

Just beautiful!
I'm glad i joint your blog!

Hugs,
Margareth

Anonymous said...

I just found your site. This is amazing and spectacular! I have become a new follower. Your work is wonderful!