Thursday, April 11, 2013

La-La Land Crafts - Beret Marci ♥

Hello,
Last Monday started a new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. This month the theme is: FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO!  I had scheduled my post to go live on Monday but once again Blogger was naughty and my post didn't go live. Anyway, one of my favourite colour combo is pink, so no surpirse my card is all in pink lol! The image is La-La Land Crafts - Beret Marci (links at the end of my post)

 Copics used:
outfit: R89, 85, 83, 81, RV00, 0000; E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
hair: E29, 27, 25, 53, 51
shoes: E29, 27, 25, 23, 21
I stamped Whimsy Seed Packet on the Mangolia So wrapped lovely die cut. The little charm attached to the tag represents Sacre Coeur, one of the most visited placed in Paris.
 


Thank you for stopping by!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
   Hugs,  



9 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

What a stunning card! I think she looks amazing sitting on the pearls, brilliant idea!!
It's all so gorgeous.
Love, Mel. xxx

Janine said...

Absolutely stunning card Sylvie. Love the colours and your design and embellishments are wonderful.
hugs, Janine xx

annemarie said...

great crad, love the colors and the image

hugs annemarie

Shazza said...

so pretty, I love pink x

Elena F said...

Your card is FANTASTIc. AWESOME, no words. Magnicic colours, calouring....all is incredible. Elena F.

Anonymous said...

So pretty, that hair is awesome! Beautifully coloured and created
Hugs Julie P

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Oh, Silvie. This is just blooming beautiful. How do you colour hair like that???? Its amazing and you know its what I love... Paris. This is just so gorgeous. As always, you do justice to any image you stamp. Need I say more? Love you, girl.
Lorraine xxxx

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful Silvie!! I love visiting your blog always something NEW and Gorgeous!! Take care!

Hugs,
Patricia

Michelle said...


So beautiful - love the color - & I always love all the "stuff" you add to your cards -