Monday, July 8, 2013

La-La Land Crafts - WHEELBARROW MARCI ♥♥

Hello! 
I'm back with my second post today. My card is for two challenge DT's. I really don't like combining my DTs but I really had a very busy week :( So my card is for a new Inspiration Challenge at La-La Land Crafts where we have another great theme for you: ON THE FARM WITH GINGHAM, and the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge - ADD A BOW.

 The little cutie on my card is  WHEELBARROW MARCI. She's so sweet! I have also used 3 LLLC dies, they are: Street Lamp, Birdcage and Scalloped Border.


Marci is colored with Copics:
Outfit: YG99, 97, 95, 93, 91
R22, 02, 01, 00, 0000
Hair: E49, 29, 25, 53, 51
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 0000, R22, R20 
Wheelbarrow E49, 29, 27, 25, 23, 21
C7, 5, 3, 1, 00
Flowers: R85, 81, RV00, W3, 00

 

The gorgeous flowers, ribbon, seam binding are from the Ribbon Girl (links below).


Remember you can participate in our Inspiration Challenges too,  by linking up to the Customer Gallery! You can also share your fabulous creations on the  Facebook Page as well as a  Twitter feed!

Thank you for your visit!
Love,






4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just gorgeous with wonderful dimension, colouring and awesome flower sprays.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

silvie this is amazing! i just love your use of the dies and embellies... always such gorgeous cards :)

Sharon said...

Hi Silvie.
This is a gorgeous card with beautiful embellishments and Ilove the design. Hugs Sharon x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is absolutely stunning, Huggles Pops x x x