Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Saturated Canary - BUTTERFLY BABY ♥♥

Good Morning everyone,
I'm here today with my inspiration card for Saturated Canary. 
I was asked by a friend of mine to make a baby card for a young couple whose little girl was born at the end of the last year. Without any hesitation, I decided to use 'Butterfly Baby'. I love this image!! It's so adorable and sweet! And verstatile too as you can color this cutie in any color and thus make girl's or boy's cards!



Image is colored with Copics:
Clothes: RV99, 95, 93, 91
R89, 85, 83, RV00
E44, 43, 41, 40
hair: E29, 53, 51
skin: E04, 13, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R30, 21


Papers are by Maja Design. 
Dies used are by Marianne D, Joy Crafts, Tim Holtz, La-La Land Crafts.


Embellishments from  the Ribbon Girl:
8mm 'Rebecca' Ivory Vintage Style Fine Scallop Lace, cheesecloth, 7mm Grape Satin Berisford ribbon, pink beaded stamens, pink and white roses, wild roses, white sweetheart blossoms, pink and white hip rose buds, pink hemp twine, ivory silk flatback hearts (8mm, 6mm), flatback flower embellishment, flatback sugar and spice pearls.


Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a lovely day!
Big Hugs, 

6 comments:

honey_bunny said...

Awesome!

Franz♥ said...

Omg Silvie! Your colouring and your AMAZING design always blow me aways hun!

A big big hug, Franz.

Mynn xx said...

OH my word your creations are amazing! This is absolutely DARLING and I adore all the elements you used! I'd love it if you linked this up with us at House of Cards! It fits our inspiration perfectly! :) Mynn xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Silvie this is a beautiful card love the layout and image. Love Alison xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! I love all the pretty details, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Absolutely Love those die cuts, the shirt,pants and the carriage and horse! Must know where you got them? I adore this stamp and you've shown her soooooo beautifully!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise