Monday, June 30, 2014

La-La Land Crafts - NAUTICAL MARCI and HULA MARCI ♥♥

Hello everyone,
I'm sorry for being so silent lately - lots of stuff to do and not much time left for crafting :(
It's Monday and it means it's a new Inspiration day over at La-La Land Crafts.  This week the team is inspirired by a photo (see at the end of my post).

For my card, I used the following La-La Land Crafts items:
StampNautical Marci
Dies: Flag BannerRolled Rose Small and MediumRolled Rose LargeSteampunk Heart CogsSteampunk Clock


Marci is colored with Copics:
C5, 3, 1, 00; B000, 0000
C5, R39, 37, 35, 32
Shoes: E59, 35, 31, ; C3, 1
Hair: E29, 25, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000; R21, 20
Shell: E49, 09, 08, 02


Papers are by Maja Design.

La-La Land Crafts Stamps and Dies can be purchased at BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS.



And here is the Inspiration Photo:

Also, I wanted to share another LLLC card I made a week ago. My scheduled post didn't go live, so I'm posting it now. It featurs the following La-La Land Crafts items:
Stamps - Hula Marci Summer Marci sentiment
Dies - Cherry Blossom Branch Filigree Corner Random Flags Banner  Heart Doily Border  Whimsical Tree


Thank you for your visit!
 Have a lovely day!
Love,


4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Silvie these are just stunning creations with so many beautiful details to feast on. Your colouring is out of this world.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Joanne said...

Dear Silvie, your creations are absolutely gorgeous. I love your style and eagerly wait for the next one. This latest Nautical Marci is stunning - have one question though - where can I get this Franco Bollo Postale rubber stamp you have used - it is so unique. Thanks for your help. Joanne

Silvie Z said...

Hello JOANNE,
thank you for you kind comment, glad to hear you like my cards :)
You didn't leave any email and I cannot answer directly by clicking on you name, so I hope you'll come back to read my answer. The nautical stamp is by Magnolia (if I remember it right it's from the Sea Breeze collection). Hope that helps.
hugs
Silvie xx

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Silvie, As always your cards are out of this world drop dead gorgeous.
Hugs maz