Friday, January 16, 2015

Saturated Canary - BUBBLING LOVE ♥♥

Hello lovelies,
I'm sharing my DT card for SATURATED CANARY today. 
The beautiful image on my card is 'BUBBLING LOVE'. Gorgeous, isn't she? I love her and she's definitely one of my (MANY) favorite Saturated Canary images :)


Image is colored with Copics:
Outfit:
V28, 25, 22, 20
BG72, 72, 11
E44, 43, 41, 40
Rv95, 93, 91
Skin: 04, 11, 01, 000, 0000, RV11, R30, 00
Hair: E29, 18, 15, 01


Papers are by Magnolia and Maja Design.


From the Ribbon Girl:
Mauve Rose and Sea Moss seam binding, 10mm Ivory white roses, Ivory flatback pearls


Thank you for popping in today. 
Have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs



3 comments:

Danoesja said...

WOW Silvie, you make very beautiful cards and your colouring is gorgeous.
Greetings, Danoesja

Unknown said...

So gorgeous!! Love the colours, pretty embellies and flowers and the pearls!
Lucy x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! I love the pretty colour scheme and your beautiful embellishments. So happy to have found your blog - I've become a follower so I can see more of your lovely creations! :)
Rebecca.
x